Most people in the U.S.A. and Canada send me checks. My
bank can process checks from USA and Canadian banks with
the tracking number codes on the bottom. Many people
in Europe have send me USA bills (they get them from tourists, no doubt)
wrapped in several layers of paper to conceal them.
I am actually not going through strings a lot these days...
I am saving up for a new lute which might be delivered in the next
year or so!
There is no obligation to pay me! Only if you want to.
I have also gotten..
( I would like to get some more Danish bills from before the Euro, with pictures of birds on it! )
- A proof set of coins, in a nice plastic display case
- German money from the WW2 era
- Many Euro bills from different countries (which aren't as interesting as
the old money.)
- Bills and change from Germany
- A package of food, including rasberry jam, instant potato soup,
and sweet instant drink mix!
- A set of 6 single strings, none of which were right for my lute.
(my lute has double courses)
- Credit with my string supplier (Boston Catlines) (an nice concept, but
it is hard for Chris and me to keep track of how much credit I have)
- CD's by the person selling the lute.