| Query: |
Search the field:
For the character string:
Returning the fields:
Ordered by the field:
- You must input a search field and a character string to search for.
- The search engine looks for exact matches unless told otherwise.
- To tell it otherwise use the percent symbol (%), which means 0 or more arbitrary characters.
- Examples (searching in the field name):
- tu% (returns every computer whose name begins with "tu")
- %le (returns every computer whose name ends with "le")
- %z% (returns every computer whose name contains an "z")
- % (returns every computer in the database)
- The os field is fixed: solaris, linux, du, ultrix, irix, nt, mac, bsd, next,be, xterm, other
- Happy Searching!