How do I contact my SysAdmins?
We communicate via slack
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wayne Cripps (wbc), linux
- William Ang (ang), cluster
Where/How do I log in?
the main SSH login machines are:
Windows users can connect with putty
What do I get with a CS dept linux account?
A random list of sometimes useful information:
- You get web space:
(~/public_html is your web page in your home directory)
- You get a linux account login to many of the machines in Sudikoff,
including the cluster.
- If you are a PhD student you will get a desktop computer.
- You get filespace on a department fileserver.
- You can use the general department computing cluster anthill.
- You get to email your friendly sysadmins with questions!
- incoming/outgoing mailserver is: mail.cs.dartmouth.edu
- webmail is: http://webmail.cs.dartmouth.edu
- for imap, please use an imap path prefix of: mail
- am I out of quota? There are 5 Gig quotas on home directories.