Subject: Matheo Bezon

From: "Monica Hall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 20:42:04 +0100

I don't know if anyone is interested but there is an article about the
   Cancionero de Matheo Bezon in Resonance - this is the link

   [1]http://www.resonancejournal.org/current-issue/spr-2013/spanish-song-
   chitarra-alla-spagnola-and-the-a-bi-ci-matheo-bezon-and-his-1599-alfabe
   to-songbook/#n84
   Monica

   --

References

   1. http://www.resonancejournal.org/current-issue/spr-2013/spanish-song-chitarra-alla-spagnola-and-the-a-bi-ci-matheo-bezon-and-his-1599-alfabeto-songbook/#n84

---

From: Eloy Cruz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 17:03:09 -0500

Thank you very much, Monica. Most interesting!

Best regards

eloy

On 6/5/13 2:42 PM, "Monica Hall" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> http://www.resonancejournal.org/current-issue/spr-2013/spanish-song-

---

From: Rockford Mjos <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 23:48:51 -0500

Thanks, Monica.

-- R

On Jun 5, 2013, at 2:42 PM, Monica Hall wrote:

> To get on or off this list see list information at
> http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lute-admin/index.html

---

From: Martyn Hodgson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 07:55:00 +0100 (BST)

Thanks Monica,

   Interesting - but even more so if I could open the 'pictures' which
   give the various illustrations and examples. I've left clicked on the
   boxes and clicked 'open picture' but nothing.....  Any thoughts

   regards

   Martyn

   From: Monica Hall <[email-masked]>
   To: Vihuelalist <[email-masked]>
   Sent: Wednesday, 5 June 2013, 20:42
   Subject: [VIHUELA] Matheo Bezon
     I don't know if anyone is interested but there is an article about
   the
     Cancionero de Matheo Bezon in Resonance - this is the link

   [1][1]http://www.resonancejournal.org/current-issue/spr-2013/spanish-so
   ng-

   chitarra-alla-spagnola-and-the-a-bi-ci-matheo-bezon-and-his-1599-alfabe
     to-songbook/#n84
     Monica
     --
   References
     1.
   [2]http://www.resonancejournal.org/current-issue/spr-2013/spanish-song-
   chitarra-alla-spagnola-and-the-a-bi-ci-matheo-bezon-and-his-1599-alfabe
   to-songbook/#n84
   To get on or off this list see list information at
   [3]http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lute-admin/index.html

   --

References

   1. http://www.resonancejournal.org/current-issue/spr-2013/spanish-song-
   2. http://www.resonancejournal.org/current-issue/spr-2013/spanish-song-chitarra-alla-spagnola-and-the-a-bi-ci-matheo-bezon-and-his-1599-alfabeto-songbook/#n84
   3. http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lute-admin/index.html