Subject: new Baroque guitar video

From: Ed Durbrow <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 02:29:55 +0900

Corbetta suite in C
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9haJ2uJNoEA

Ed Durbrow
Saitama, Japan
http://www.youtube.com/user/edurbrow?feature=watch
http://www9.plala.or.jp/edurbrow/

---

From: "Monica Hall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 17:34:01 -0000

Hi Ed
Thanks for posting this.   I enjoyed listening to it and watching you play. 
I always find it fascinating to watch other people playing close up.  I did 
think that you tend to play too close to the bridge too much of the time 
which seems to create an almost metalic sound.  But perhaps that's down to 
the recording.  I loved your repicco variations.   How about doing the Folie 
with cross relations next?

Monica

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Ed Durbrow" <[email-masked]>
To: "lute list" <[email-masked]>; "vl" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 5:29 PM
Subject: [VIHUELA] new Baroque guitar video

> To get on or off this list see list information at
> http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lute-admin/index.html