Other Lute Societies
- Lute Societies in Japan
- Early Music America
- 11421 1/2 Bellflower Rd., Cleveland OH 44106, (216) 229-1685
Executive Director: Beverley Simmons, email@example.com
publishes journal, directory of members which includes
professional performers and teachers, agents, instrument
builders, workshops, college and graduate programs in early
music, other early music organizations, etc., etc.
1994 dues: $35 individual, $45 family, $20 student, $50 outside US
- Foreningen for Tidig Musik (The Swedish Early Music Society)
- Box 23019, S-750 23 Uppsala, Sweden
- Early Music Society of Victoria Inc
- 9 Merribell Avenue
Phone (03) 755 2137
- Australian Association of Musical Instrument Makers
- PO Box 341
Phone (02) 772 4415
Fax (02) 868 2893
- Early Music Association of New South Wales (Australia)
- The EMA of NSW is an active organisation which publishes a newsletter
monthly, has monthly meetings which involve speakers, players, both
professional and amateur and consort play-ins.
The contact address is-
Early Music Association of NSW Inc.
PO Box 735
Our voice phone number is
(02) 550 1301
Foreningen for tidig musik (The Early Music Society)
Schonfeldts grand 1,
S-111 27 Stockholm,
The Society publishes a quarterly journal, Tidig musik, in Swedish.
Sorry, no email.