Please use this site to learn more about the Dartmouth Security and AI Lab, and the projects we are all working on.
- Dec 13, 2019 The Dartmouth - Durham Global Cybersecurity Debate Series in New York City. The Dartmouth-Durham debates continued in New York City!
- Dec 11, 2019 The Dartmouth - Durham Global Cybersecurity Debate Series in Washington DC. The Dartmouth-Durham debate highlighted the importance of Cybersecurity in today's digital society while focusing on developing robust systems for reducing the risk of cyberattack.
- Nov 18, 2019 V.S. Subrahmanian "Counterterrorism's Chief Programmer" featured in a NewEurope article. Read it here!
- Oct 25, 2019 V.S. Subrahmanian will speak at DIGITALmeet on machine learning apps, and he will share the stage with Italy's Minister of Economic Development as well as other distinguished speakers.
- Oct 18, 2019: V.S. Subrahmanian was one of the keynote speakers at the 2019 North Country Cybersecurity Confrence at SUNY Plattsburgh.
- Aug 16, 2019: Our lab's demo paper, "VEST: A System for Vulnerability Exploit Scoring & Timing", was awarded Demonstration Innovation Award runner-up at IJCAI-19.
- Aug 5, 2019: V.S. Subrahmanian was invited to talk at the 8th International Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Computing for Large-Scale Machine Learning and Big Data Analytics. The workshop washeld in Anchorage, Alaska in association with the 25th ACM SIGKDD conference. The talk is titled “Bots, Socks, and Vandals: Malicious Actors on the Web”.
- August 4-8: Professor V.S. Subrahmanian and our postdoc, Haipeng Chen presented our recent paper, "Using Twitter to Predict When Vulnerabilities will be Exploited", at KDD'19, Anchorage, Alaska! Also check out a short 2 minute demo video!